The Tutor Me Program is an after school program that provides free 1:1 academic tutoring/mentoring services, health and nutritional education, and S.T.E.A.M. activities, and other enrichment activities. Primarily we serve undeserved K-12 students. The Tutor Me Program covers the following subjects: Math, Science, Social Studies/History, Reading, English Language Arts (ELA). For the 2019-2020, the Tutor Me Program will run from Monday, September 16, 2019 through Friday, May 08, 2020. At this time, students receive 120 minutes of services per week.
We are dedicated to the success of all parties involved: parents/guardians, school districts, teachers, students, and tutors/mentors. We want to help your child succeed by all means necessary.
Our trained tutors college students with our partners at Saint Louis University (SLU), University Missouri of St. Louis (UMSL), and Webster University. In addition, we recruit high school students from local St. Louis County high schools.
1. Fill out the online Student Enrollment Form.
2. Parents must complete the Meet & Greet with their child and child's tutor.
3. Parents must make sure that their child attends 95% of their tutoring/mentoring sessions. Students are not allowed to miss more than three rescheduled appointments. Parents are to communicate with our staff for their child's attendance matters. If your child misses or is picked up late three or more times, then he/she will be dropped from the program.
4. Student has to have a below average grade in subject needing tutoring in.
5. Parents are required to turn in their child's report card quarterly. .